The Shramik Card payment status update is made under the PFMS website. The eligible workers can register themselves on the E Shram portal; they can also use this portal to check the status of the money they have received from the concerned authorities. This feature has been added recently by the central government after they released the installment to the eligible workers who are registered in the scheme. The total amount of money in the installment is 1000 rupees. Beneficiaries simply have to visit the website and follow the simple procedures to check their balance as well as the status of the account.
Table of Contents
What Is E Shram Card?
The E Shram portal is a national database of unorganized workers, which was developed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment. It is built to create a national database of unorganized workers, which is seeded with an individual’s AADHAR. The data includes details of name, occupation, address, educational qualification, skill types, and family details, etc. for understanding their employability and extending the benefits of the social security schemes to them. It is the first-ever national database of unorganized workers including migrant workers, construction workers, gig and platform workers, etc.
How to Check the E Shram Card Balance?
If you are looking to check your card balance on E Shram, head over to the official website of E Shram, which can be found at www.eshram.gov.in. The E Shram card balance check online procedure is simple:
- From the home page, click on ‘Already Registered’ under ‘Register Yourself’.
- The E Shram Card Balance Payment Status 2023 Check Page will open in a new tab once it has finished loading.
- Here proceed with login. Given a username and password.
- A dashboard will appear in front of you.
- Choose either check payment status or know your payment option from the drop-down menu.
- You will be sent to either the PFMS Page or the E Shram Card Balance Payment Status 2023 Online Check Page.
- Now, enter your AADHAR card information or UAN number along with any other requested details.
- To check your status, click the submit button.
E Shram Card Check Balance Facility
There are several advantages and reasons why you should use an online E Shram card balance check, including the following:
- It allows laborers to register for the card themselves via an online procedure. The status of the accounts that the laborers have and the payments that are being sent to them in installments may both be seen by the workers using this scheme.
- Beneficiaries who qualify for the program will have one thousand rupees deposited into their bank accounts. And only registered individuals can see the facts while remaining in the comfort of their own homes.
- E Shram card, you obtain a 12-digit unique number, and with this card, you are acknowledged in the government sectors as workers of the uncategorized group, and as a result, you earn advantages from them.
- The procedure of checking is quite simple, and it can be completed quickly and simply using a mobile device or a computer. There are just two things that matter, having access to the internet and having a registered account for an E Shram card.
Objectives of E Shram Card Balance Check
The E Shram card balance check is essential for workers. It can be done easily on the E Shram portal. The E Shram portal is a centralized database of all unorganized workers (UWs), including construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, and agriculture workers will be created.
- The database will be seeded with AADHAR. The central government will integrate social security schemes meant for UWs being administered by MoLE and subsequently those run by other ministries as well.
- Information on registered unorganized workers will be shared with various stakeholders such as ministries/ departments/ boards/ agencies/ organizations of the central and state governments through APIs for delivery of various social security and welfare schemes being administered by them.
- The portability of social security benefits to migrant and construction workers will be provided.
- A comprehensive database for Central and State Governments will be created for tackling any national crises like COVID-19 in the future.
How to Update the E Shram Card?
If you want to update your E Shram Card, you’ll first need to go to the official website of E Shram.
- After that, you’ll need to click on the Update labor card option.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number that OTP will have to be submitted.
- And whatever the details are in it, they’ll have to be updated and submitted again.
- After this, your labor card will be successfully updated and the money will be credited to your account.
Workers can visit the official E Shram portal online where they can easily check their card balance.
Yes, the E Shram card balance can be easily checked online from the official website.