Life Insurance Corporate will release LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 shortly on the official website licindia.in. LIC AAO 2023 requirement process will recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Assistance Engineer, Assistant Architect, AAP-Chartered Accountant, Actuarial, Legal, and Rajbhasha & IT.
The exam for the post of Assistant Administrative officer conducted by the Life Insurance Corporation is a national-level exam and is popularly known as LIC AAO. The main intention of conducting the LIC AAO exam is to provide good opportunities to the candidates to join this most popular market leader in the insurance sector. The details of the notification, online link, eligibility criteria, application fee, and everything are mentioned in this article.
Official notification is not yet out. Expected to be released soon.
Table of Contents
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
The selection process for the LIC Assistant Administrative Officer post comes with prelims and the main examination along with a personal interview. After all these tests, the candidates have to undergo the pre-requirement medical test to get recruited as LIC AAO. Interested candidates can check out the details from the official LIC website.
LIC AAO Notification 2023
LIC will release the official notification of LIC AAO and AE requirement 2023 in a few days on its official website. The LIC AAO and AE 2023 notification will contain several details including the LIC AAO and AE online application process, the eligibility criteria of the candidates, and the number of vacancies. Candidates can check the sample notices to have an idea regarding the notification.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Administrative Officer|
|Vacancies||To be notified|
|Category||Government Recruitment Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||To be notified|
How to apply online for LIC AAO 2023?
- Visit the official website of LIC (www.licindia.in).
- Go to the careers button and hit it to get the Recruitment Advertisement of LIC AAO 2023.
- Put the details asked. Details like name, valid email id, phone number, etc.
- Provisional registration number along with the password will be forwarded to the registered email id and phone number.
- Now time to fill up the personal academic details and communication details. Make sure that, these details are correctly put.
- Upload the recent color photograph and signature.
- Before paying the application fees, verify the entered details thoroughly.
- Now your application form for the LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 will be accepted provisionally.
Requirements for LIC AAO Online Form
- Scanned color photograph and signature.
- Valid personal email id and mobile number.
- Left thumb impression on white paper with blue ink.
- A handwritten declaration on white paper with black ink “I———— (Name of Candidate) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, valid, and true. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
- Payment can be done through various modes using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, and Mobile Wallets.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the LIC AAO post include the fulfillment of the age limit criteria and education qualification. It is a recommendation for the conditions to check the essentiality for the LIC recruitment for AAO. Here are the points to note.
LIC AAO 2023 Education Qualification
- For AE (Civil)
Candidates must have B.Tech/BE in Civil from any AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Plus, the candidates must have equal to or more than three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-stoned building projects along with all required infrastructure.
- For AE (Electrical)
B.Tech/BE (Electrical) from an AICTE-recognized Indian University. The candidate must have a minimum of three years of working experience in the planning and execution of multi-storied building projects with all the required infrastructure.
- For Assistant Architect
The candidate must have a degree of B.Arch. from any recognized Indian university. The candidate should be registered with the council of Architecture and should have a minimum of three years of experience in designing all types of buildings with allied services. The candidate should be properly equipped with green building design requirements and application of AutoCAD software.
- For AE (Structural)
Applicants must have M.Tech or M.E degree from AICTE recognized Indian university. The candidate should aware of the structural design of high-rise buildings with the foundation system. The applicant should be familiar with different types of standards of BIS regarding structural design and foundation design and must be experienced in handling various structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD, etc. Applicants must have equal or more than one year of experience in this field.
- For AAO (Charted Accountant)
Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university and candidates should have passed the final examination of the institute of Charter Accountants and completion of Articles as presented by the Institute of Charted Accountants. The candidate should an associate member of the institute of Charted Accountants of India. Applicants have to provide their membership details and they will be verified with the institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
LIC AAO 2023: FAQs
The number of vacancies in LIC AAO 2023 will be announced along with the notification.
LIC AAO 2023 consists of prelims, mains, and interviews to select the candidates.
The application fee for LIC AAO 2023 is INR 700 plus, the transaction charge for GEN/OBC.EWS candidates. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category, have to pay INR 85 plus the transaction charge.
All the tests are bilingual and one can appear in both Hindi and English language.