KVS recruitment 2022 notification for this year is officially released on November 2, 2022. KVS Recruitment Notification 2022 is out for the post of PGT, TGT, and PRT. The Kendriya Vidyalaya recruitment form for online application is open on the official website kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Exam dates and Admit Cards are not yet released. One can check here once released.
- Official Notification is released on November 2, 2022.
- Online application are closed on 2nd January 2023.
- To download KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF – Click here
If you want to learn more about KVS recruitment 2022 notification and other details, continue reading the article.
Table of Contents
KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification: Overview
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS is going to publish the recruitment notification to recruit to different non-teaching posts across the world. The online application process is going to start for the candidates in the months to come. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is a body working autonomously under the Ministry of Education, Government in India. The body is responsible for a structural education system across India.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is going to release 16,472 vacancies through KVS recruitment 2022 for different teaching posts for PRT, PGT, and TGT. There are also vacancies for all the non-teaching posts, such as Junior/Senior Secretariat Assistant, Assistant Section Officer, Sub Staff, and other posts.
What Is KVS?
KVS is Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The autonomous body conducts different teaching and non-teaching exam in all the KVS schools around the region. Many candidates apply for the post of post graduate teacher, primary teacher, and trained graduate teacher. For any KVS aspirant who has been waiting for the job eagerly, the KVS recruitment 2022 notification is expected to come out in September 2022.
What’s The KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification?
If you are interested in the job, you can apply for it simply by submitting an application form and the needed documents as hard copies when they go for the walk-in interview. The candidates are going to be chosen depending on document verification and interview. Candidates have to go through the details we are going to provide in this article below.
KVS recruitment 2022 is going to the announcement of recruitment of different non-teaching vacancies on its official website. The table below will tell you things you need to know.
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalya Sangathan|
|Posts||Non-Teaching and Teaching Posts|
|Apply Start Date||Started|
|Exam Mode and Level||Offline and Central, Respectively|
|KVS Notification 2022 PDF||Click here|
What Is the Exam Date of KVS Recruitment 2022
If you are an aspirant who is looking for KVS recruitment 2022 notification or the exam dates, you should know that the dates haven’t been released for different posts. The online registration for it is going to start in December 2022.
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2022
For the KVS recruitment 2022 notification, you can check out the KVS apply online link. For your convenience, we are going to list the steps that you will have to follow for applying online for KV teacher recruitment 2022. Check out the steps.
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
- Now, you will have to click on the link ‘Apply online for KVS’ given on the homepage itself.
- Make sure that you register yourself with a valid phone number.
- Next, you will have to fill up the application form according to the official documents.
- Then you have to submit the application form.
- You will also have to pay an application fee depending on the category.
- Make sure that you are printing the application receipt for reference.
A KVS Recruitment 2022 Notification For Vacancy
KVS official had released and is going to recruit for 16000+ vacancies in KVS schools across India. This is a large vacancy where everyone is going to get a fair chance. Last year, there had been many students who missed out on the chance and everyone who wants to apply should be prepared in advance since this year there is going to be a big vacancy.
- PGT: 1942
- TGT: 3850
- PRT: 4552
- Non-Teaching: 6128
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for KVS Recruitment 2022
Any candidate who plans on appearing in the upcoming KVS 2022 has to be aware of the eligibility criteria along with the age limit.
For KVS PGT
- A master’s degree from a renowned university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Proficiency in teaching English and Hindi media.
- B.Ed or equivalent from a renowned university.
For KVS TGT
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in the respective subject and in aggregate.
- Pass in the CTET Paper II by CBSE.
- B.Ed or a degree that is equivalent to a renowned university.
- Proficiency in teaching English and Hindi media.
For detailed eligibility criteria, please check the KVS Recruitment Notification PDF.
KVS Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for KVS recruitment 2022 are no yet released. KVS usually releases the hall tickets 15-20 days prior to exam dates.
KVS Recruitment Important Links
CTET isn’t mandatory for the PGTs posts but the Paper 2 of CTET is needed for the CTET Paper I and TGTs posts for PRT posts.
If you want to apply online through the official website, no other mode or means of application will be accepted.
Candidates need to pay an examination fee online through the given link on the online application form.
KVS 2022 examination is going to be conducted over the internet which is going to have two phases.
No, in the KVS examination, there is no negative marking.