Kerala PSC junior accountant answer key 2022 has been published by Kerala public service commission officials on www.keralaPSC.gov.in on 27 September 2022. Candidates who have cleared junior accountant exam on 25th September 2022 can download junior accountant exam answer key 2022 from here.
To check answers and calculate your scores, applicants need www.keralaPSC.gov.in answers key 2022. For the candidate, we have updated the links at the end of this page. After the official announcement, Kerala PSC junior accountant exam answer key 2022 links will open automatically.
Table of Contents
Junior Accountant Exam Answer Key 2022 Details
Junior accountant exam answer key 2022 details: Kerala PSC junior accountant exam question paper solution key/answer sheet 2022 PDF set ABCD released on 27 September 2022 at www.keralaPSC.gov.in.
The candidates who had applied for these types of requirements earlier were required to appear for the written exam on the scheduled date. The candidates who score the qualifying marks in the preliminary exam will be taking part in the further stages later this year. While talking about the written test, the examination is conducted in offline mode at all examination centers at the same time.
Highlights of the Examination
- An OMR-based examination.
- The number of questions is 100.
- The questions are asked in different languages including English, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada language.
- The duration of the exam was one hour and fifteen minutes. The exam will total 100 marks.
The answer key will be released according to the question paper booklet code. The candidates have to download the answer key for their exam and match them with the answer sheets.
The commission will allow the candidates to raise objections against the incorrect answers in the answer key. The candidates can submit their objections online after being asked to submit them by the commission. The commission will accept only valid objections with appropriate proof of the correct answer.
How to Download Kerala PSC Answer Key for the 25 September Exam?
To download the answer key for the clerk level exams conducted by the KPSC, the candidates can go through the steps mentioned below.
- Open the official website www.keralaPSC.gov.in.
- Go to the homepage menu and go to the downloads.
- Now candidates click on the answer key option under the download tab.
- Search for Kerala PSC junior accountant exam answer key 2022.
- There is a submenu that will appear with the answer key.
- Then, select the answer key: OMR Exam.
- On this page, you can see the required answer key with the question paper.
- Click on the link and download the answer key PDF accordingly.
|Direct link to download answer key||Answer key|
|Answer key Updates||Answer Key|
Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Cut Off 2022
Candidates can also use the www.keralaPSC.gov.in answer key 2022 objection option whenever the officials are out. Moreover, on this page, we will provide the Kerala PSC junior accountant exam cut-off 2022. After getting the scores candidates to have to compare with the cutoff marks. Junior accountant cut-off 2022 marks or minimum candidates who can score or more will qualify for the final round. So candidates stay connected to this page and know the upcoming updates and cut-off marks of Kerala PSC junior accountant exam answer key 2022.
How to Calculate Kerala PSC Junior Accountant Score 2022?
Candidates can calculate the marks they are likely to score with the help of the junior accountant exam answer key published on the official website for the Kerala public service commission junior accountant exam 2022. Candidates will be asked a total of 100 questions where each correct answer carries one mark let’s remember. For each wrong answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted. So if 3 answers go wrong candidates can deduct one mark from the total as well as calculate their expected score in Kerala PSC junior accountant exam 2022.
- The final score you get will help you to judge your position in Kerala PSC junior accountant exam result 2022.
- The formulas to calculate your overall score for Kerala PSC junior accountant exam 2022 are mentioned below.
- Total score = (number of correct answers * 1 mark) – (number of wrong answers * (-0.33) marks).
Candidates can calculate their Kerala PSC junior accountant exam 2022 score using answer keys that are being released by various coaching centers, but they may not be as reliable as the official answer key released by Kerala public service commission.
According to the candidates, the overall difficulty level of the Kerala PSC junior accountant exam 2022 is moderate.
The overall good attempts in Kerala PSC junior accountant exam 2022 was 70-75%.
You can directly visit the official website www.keralaPSC.gov.in to get your answer key for the Kerala PSC junior accountant exam.
Candidates have to answer 100 marks. After the exam, they will obtain the mark according to their answer sheets. In this way, the calculation of the marks gets completed.
For more govt job updates, check Govt Recruitment Exam.