DU SOL Result 2022: Are you a student of Delhi University School Of Open Learning? Or did you just give your last semester’s exam? The DU SOL Result 2022 declared at web.sol.du.ac.in.
DU SOL Result 2022 released
Well, the results of the first, third, and fifth semesters are officially out for the students who opted for the courses of Bachelors In Arts (BA) and Bachelors In Commerce (B.Com), and the Delhi University has officially activated the result link. Students who took their exam this year in the month of May-June can check their results. Also, the first year students who took the exam in March and April can access the results as well.
The School of Open Learning is basically a subsidiary of the Delhi university that offers distance education. This means that people from anywhere in the world can opt for the courses and receive their education from their homes. Since the covid and the lockdown, the SOL has been conducting the examination in the online or the OBE Mode for the students. Herein, the students received the question paper on the exam portal of the university. The students wrote answers on the answer sheets from their homes, clicked the photo, scanned it, compressed the picture in the required pixels if needed, and then upload it on the site, The students were given an extra hour for the uploading process for their convenience. The results have also been since declared on the online result portal of the university.
|Department||School of Open Learning|
|Courses||BA BCom and BA Hons|
|Exam Dates||March to April 2022|
|DU SOL Result 2022 Date||2nd week of September 2022|
|Examination Mode||Online Exam|
|SOL DU Marksheet||To be Announced|
In this article, we will cover all your queries regarding the result, when to check the DU SOL Result 2022, How, and everything about the revaluation form, and how you can apply for it?
Are there any conditions for the students?
Yes, there are certain conditions for the students to be promoted or to receive the degree.
The students attempted their papers in the online mode and it is compulsory for them to pass all their subjects the examination. It is only then that they can proceed for the following year. The students in the final year must pass all their subjects and cover previous backlogs in the given time period in order to receive their degree
Students are yet to receive the receive their mark sheet which will soon be available this month on the web.sol.du.ac.in
When Can you check the result?
If you are a first-year student of Bachelors in Arts (BA) you can check your result on the given link https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/marksheet
In case you are a second-year student of BA at DU SOL, you will be able to check your result in the second week of August on the above-mentioned website
In case you were in the last year of the BA course, they can check their results, download the mark sheet and also their degree in the second week of August from https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/marksheet
The BA Course at Delhi University’s School Of Open Learning has over 1 lakh students enrolled in it who can access their results in the month of August.
How to check DU SOL Result 2022
Wondering how to download your result? We get your stress so the following mentioned are the steps to check your result. All the Best!
- The students should first access the link https://web.sol.du.ac.in./home or https://web.sol.du.ac.in/info/marksheet
- Click on sol.du.ac.in 022 Result option
- Enter your details like the examination roll number, SOL roll number, course, and part.
- The result will now be shown
- You can download the result for future reference
Important details to check in the Result
There are some important that the students must check in their score card or mark sheet on sol.du.ac.in. They are mentioned below-
- Student’s name
- Details like roll no and exam code, SOL roll number
- Name of the exam
- Center of the exam
- Date and Time of Exam taken
- Signature of the student
- Signature of the invigilator
As mentioned, it is important to pass all your subjects. In case you are unsatisfied with the result, you can also get the paper rechecked or revaluated.
How can you get it Revaluated?
Students of UG courses like BA, BSc, Bcom, BA Honors, BCA and PG courses like MCom, MA, Bed, and others can get their papers rechecked by filling the revaluation form online.
Don’t worry, we have got you covered.
Sol.du.ac.in Result 2022 Links
|DU Sol Result 2022||web.sol.du.ac.in|
|DU Sol Official Website||sol.du.ac.in|
|DU Sol Result Updates||cbseacademic.in|
DU SOL Revaluation Form 2022
The revaluation forms for the SOL students will be available at http://exam.du.ac.in/Revaluation.html
Following are the steps to fill the form
- First, ensure that you have checked your result properly using one of the above-mentioned links.
- Mostly, the revaluation form opens within a week of the result declaration, so it is important that the students stay updated with the latest announcements by the university.
- It is mandatory that the students fill in the form within the given deadline whether in online or offline mode.
- In case you are opting for the offline method, ensure that the method is available in the university or college and then proceed.
- Make sure you have all the required documents like your mark sheet downloaded (printed if you are filling the form offline), ID Proof, Passport Photograph and other documents.
- If you are applying online, select the branch and your year of taking the exam. For example, UG-BA- First Year
- Fill in all the details and attach all the documents required properly.
- Check and recheck the information before finally submitting the form
- After the final submission, ensure that you save it and take the printout by clicking on the “Print’ option.
The application fee for the rechecking form depends on your course and thus, may differ from person to person and course to course.
The opportunity of revaluation is also available for the students who get repetition in a particular again. The students must secure 40% marks in the subject in order to avoid compulsory repetition.
We wish you all the very best for your result!