UP Super TET 2022: Super Teacher Eligibility Test is a kind of exam that is conducted at the state level in the state of UP every year. It is also known as Super TET in its short form and is mainly organized to recruit eligible teachers for primary and secondary government schools. Super TET is mainly an examination that is carried out by UP as an offline exam only each year. There are hundreds of posts for primary and secondary school teachers in UP which are filled through this examination every year. As per reports, the Super TET exam notification for last year was launched for the post of 17000 teachers all over the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Additionally, it is estimated that the government of Uttar Pradesh will finalize the recruitment process for as many as 69000 Teachers which was released in the year 2019. Although, as of now detailed UP Super TET Exam 2022 Notification is still not out yet it is estimated to be published very soon directly on the main website of the government.
Table of Contents
UP Super TET Exam 2022 Exam Date
UP Super TET Exam 2022 is an important and prestigious exam held every year. This exam is organized fully in offline mode and is a pen and paper-based exam. The main purpose of the exam is to recruit teachers for the post in primary and secondary Government schools. This year as many as 17 000 posts are expected to be filled through this exam. Although, as of now no official notification regarding the exam is out yet candidates may keep on checking the official site to remain informed. Additionally, all the information regarding Super TET Eligibility | Super TET Notification will be updated on our website once it is officially released by the government.
Super TET 2022 Online Application process
The Super TET exam is organized once a year for the post of school teachers in the state of UP. Although, this exam is only for those candidates who are UPTET/CTET qualified. Those willing to apply for the exam can go through the steps mentioned to successfully apply for the Super TET examination 2022:
- Candidates can access the official site at http://updeled.gov.in/Registration/Vacc/DvaccReghome.aspx.
- Once on the site, they can go through detailed information and rules to get a better idea about the requirements. This is essential before registering on the site.
- After going through the details start with the registration process and click on “Candidate Registration” in case you are eligible for the particular post.
- Carefully go through the instructions and procedure required for successful online form submission and start filling out the form correctly.
- Candidates are required to properly fill out the online registration form without any errors as these once submitted cannot be corrected.
- After successfully submitting a registration number is generated which will be used for future reference. Carefully note down the number for subsequent login. Moreover, always give an active and working mobile number and email ID.
- Once the registration is finished the candidate then needs to fill up the registration no and the OTP to successfully verify their registration credentials.
- The candidate also has to fill in their qualification as well as exam-related detailed information in the given form. Additionally, no further changes are allowed after successful verification.
- After successfully filling up and verifying the candidate also has to make payment via Debit/Credit card to pay the fee. After this candidates are to follow the given rules to complete the full payment process.
- After the payment is completed successfully, a candidate will finally be able to take a printout of the Registration Form and complete the process.
- Once the payment process is complete, the candidate also has to upload their scanned downloaded undertaking as well along with an inked signed, photo as well as signature.
- After the final process of submission of registration is completed, there are no further entries allowed in the Form. But it can be changed at any other later stage.
UP Super TET 2022 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the UP Super TET 2022 Exam can be found on the official website once it is released. However, the eligibility varies based on the post the candidates are applying for. For the post of primary and secondary school teacher only one out of the below eligibility criteria is to be followed:
- Senior Secondary and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- D.El.Ed/BTC from UP Government Institution.
- 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
- 4 Year BA/B.Sc.
- Graduation with at least 50 % marks and 1-year B.Ed along with Paper 2 (Class 6-8) TET Qualified.
Super TET 2022 will be conducted soon and will be updated on the official website.
No, Super TET 2022 is still not conducted as of now.
The minimum requirements for Super TET Exam 2022 and Notification will be published on the official website soon.
No, there is no notification published till now for UP Super TET 2022.
Super TET 2022 results can be checked online on the official website after publication.
For latest update on TET Exam 2022, keep visiting our website: cbseacademic.in