The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released RUHS Result 2022 for various diploma and degree courses on the official website www.ruhsraj.org. The entrance exam was conducted for Bachelor of Science and Nursing recently and candidates who will pass on this exam will get a chance to get admission to Rajasthan University. You can view and download the result using the direct links provided on this page or can directly go to the official website to check the results.
Table of Contents
RUHS Result 2023 – Direct Links
We keep on updating the direct links to the official result pages, as soon RUHS Result comes out. One can find the steps below to check the result.
How to Check RUHS Result?
Candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam are requested to follow these given steps for checking the RUHS Result.
- Visit the official website www.ruhsraj.org.
- After landing on the home page, click on the “Examinations” section and select “Result” from the dropdown list.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see many results in the list.
- Search for the desired exam result link.
- It will direct you to another page where you will see the form.
- Enter the roll number; enroll the year, and enrollment number respectively.
- After entering the details, hit on “View Results” button.
- Now the results will be visible on the screen.
- Hit on the download link to get the results in PDF format for future reference.
What to Find on the RUHS Results Sheet?
Candidates who have checked the RUHS result will find the bellow details.
- Name of the student
- Roll number of the student
- Enrollment number and year of enrollment of the student
- Exam name
- Paper name & code
- Subject name
- Subject code
- Full marks on the papers
- Secured mark of the papers
To check the results, you have to visit the RUHS website. Click on the Examination and Result section. A drop-down list will be shown and choose the result that you want to view. Now click on your courses and click on them. Enter the details and click on submit. You can get the results now.
Students can easily check the timetable just by visiting the official website RUHS. You have to click on the Examinations section on the website and select the timetable option. All the available timetables will appear. Now select the timetable of the relevant examination.