In this article, we are going to explain how to check PM Kisan Status Check 2022 and 12th installment date.
If you have to check the PM Kisan Status 2022, you can check it on pmkisan.gov.in for the 12th installment. It is the latest one and is going to release on 30th September 2022. In case you have applied for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, you can check its status on pmkisan.gov.in Status 2022.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is a scheme that is run by the Government of India. It is completely funded by the government and has been effective since 2019. Every year, the farmers in India need the assistance of 6000 INR. It is distributed in three equal installments every year.
Table of Contents
When Is the PM Kisan Installments get deposited?
The first installment of each year comes between April and July, the second installment comes between August and November, and the third comes between December and March. It is a yojna for the family and not for a person. Hence, the benefit can be enjoyed by families. In case there are two members in the family and have two separate lands registered under their name, they are going to receive only one assistance.
If someone is taking advantage of the scheme and is using two for the same family, it will be taken as fraud and the government of India can recover the assistance.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
If you want to take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna, you have to get in touch with the RO or Patwari of the area. Also, there is the option to register for the PM Kisan scheme as a farmer simply by paying a Common Service Center fee.
If you have applied for the scheme, you might be keen to find out the status of the PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th installment, you should know that it will be deposited in your account within the 30th of September. The farmers whose names are going to be on the 12th list are going to receive 2000 in their account. Its 11th installment had been released by the Government of India on 31st May 2022.
PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Highlights
|Yojana Known as||Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme launched on||February 24th, 2019|
|Scheme effective from||December 2018|
|Objective of PMKSNY||Monetary help to the eligible Farmers of India|
|Total eligible Farmers||11 Crore|
|Installment amount||Rs. 2000|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Upcoming Installment||12th Installment|
|PM kisan status check 2022 12th installment date||30 September 2022 – Expected|
|Annual money Assistance||Rs. 6000|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment Status||30 September 2022|
How to Check PM Kisan Status 2022
If you have to check the PM Kisan Status 2022 for 12th installment. You can follow the steps given below.
- Click on the official website of PMKNY or click on http://www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Choose the option, ‘Farmers Corner’.
- Thereafter, you will have to click on “Beneficiary Status”.
- Now, you will have to enter your AADHAR Card details along with your bank account number.
- Click on ‘Get Data’ for receiving data.
Now, you will get to see a page displaying the transaction details. Alongside this, you will find the toll-free number 155261. You can call on this number to find out if the amount has been deposited in your account or not.
How to Check the Beneficiary List of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2022?
There are a few steps you have to follow if you want to check the 12th Installment Beneficiary List.
- Go over to the official website that is pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the option ‘Farmers Corner’ given on the homepage.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary Status 2022’. It opens a page where the complete details of PM Kisan 12th Beneficiary List 2022 are listed. Click on ‘Get Data’.
- Now, you will be able to check the status of the PM Kisan 12th installment.
This time there has been a delay in the installment being credited to the account in comparison to the previous installment. So, the farmers have been waiting for it. But as per reports, it is soon going to be deposited into the farmer’s account through DBT.
What Is the KYC Process to Link AADHAR Card?
The website of PM Kisan is www.pmkisan.gov.in. KYC process is mandatory and is eligible for the farmers for getting further installments. The deadline to complete the KYC process for the PM Kisan scheme was 31st August 2022. After that, the farmer not going to receive the 12th installment of the scheme if they haven’t registered with KYC.
On the PM Kisan portal, you can take advantage of the OTP-based KYC process. However, you can also drop in at the nearest CSC centers that you can contact for a KYC based on the biometric.
What Documents Do You Need to Apply for the PM Kisan Scheme?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna is a crucial step taken by the government of the country as it benefits the farmers. It provides them with minimum income support. Piyush Goyal announced the initiative in 2019 during the Interim Union Budget of India on 1st February 2019.
If you are a farmer and want to apply for the scheme, you will have to make sure that you cater to the following criteria.
- You are a farmer.
- Belong to an SC/ST or OBC caste.
- Have documents related to land record.
- Possess basic documents, such as Bank Passbook, AADHAR Card, mobile number, etc.
- An e-KYC document.
- An active bank account.
Steps to Register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojna
If you want to register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojna, you have to follow a few steps given below,
- Go over to the official page or click on pmkisan.gov.in.
- Look for the tab ‘New Farmer Registration’ given on the homepage.
- As soon as you click on the above tab, you are going to be redirected to some other web page where you are going to be asked to select Urban or Rural Farmer Registration.
- A new web page is going to open and you are going to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to proceed.
- After you have filled up the details upload the needed documents, such as AADHAR Card, and bank account details, and then download the application form.
What Is the Objective of PM Kisan Yojna?
Agriculture is a significant part of the economy of India and farmers are the prime section of the society. Nevertheless, due to socio-economic disparities that prevail between the rural and urban regions in the country, the farmers have often struggled with their financial prosperity. The issue has troubled has them since independence.
The State and Central governments have struggled to address the social and economic concerns through various initiatives that are implemented to elevate such communities. This scheme had been launched in 2019 to help these communities.
How Was the Scheme Made Effectively?
In 2018, the Ryuthu Bandhu scheme had been initiated by the Government of Telangana. Under this initiative, the government provided a certain amount of money twice a year to buttress the investment of a farmer in agriculture. The initiative had extensively been appreciated and recognized for its benefits to the farming community.
The Government of India then followed suit. They came up with an Investment Support Scheme to provide financial assistance to farmers across the country. The PM Kisan scheme’s initial announcement was that a sum of 75000 crores will be allocated to the scheme per annum.
Advantages of PM Kisan Scheme
Given below are the benefits of the scheme.
- One of the biggest advantages is big fund transfers.
- All records are associated with the farmers on a digital platform to make fund transfers easier.
- The scheme can easily have liquidity constraints.
- It is a scheme that doesn’t discriminate.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the Reason for Not Getting the PM Kisan Scheme Installment?
The installment of the PM-Kisan scheme might stop for various reasons. A few of them are,
- The name that has been provided on the portal of PM-Kisan during the time of registration doesn’t match the name that has been registered in the bank account.
- Due to mistakes in the bank details, such as account number, IFSC code, etc.
- The name on the pan card or AADHAR card doesn’t match.
Can I Change the Details Provided on PM Kisan Scheme Portal?
Yes, you can change the details provided in the PM Kisan scheme portal from the details you are providing at the time of registration. The process to change the details you the PM Kisan registration account are given below.
- Go to the official PM Kisan portal.
- Scroll down to the option ‘Farmer Corner’ and click on the option ‘Updation of Self Registration Farmer’ option.
- It will open the page ‘Edit Self Registered Farmer Details.
- Include your AADHAR number and Captcha and select the ‘Search’ option and edit the information.
The yojna had been launched on February 24th, 2019. But it had come into effect on 1st December 2018.
An amount of 2000 INR is going to be transferred to the account of the eligible farmers on the PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th installment date.
The official website for the scheme is www.pmkisan.gov.in.
For latest updates keep visiting cbseacademic.in