The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) has released the Admit card for CLAT 2022, available online at consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates can access the admit card from the CLAT 2022 login portal by entering their registration number and password.
The admission card is an essential requirement for appearing in both Standardized Written Test and Moot Court Competition, along with a valid photo ID proof and medical self-declaration form (available here).
Over seventy thousand candidates are set to appear in CLAT 2022 on June 19th, 2022, with over 2 lakh participants this year making up the largest ever pool of potential lawyers across India!
How to Download CLAT Admit Card 2022?
Candidates can find all information related to downloading the CLAT 2022 admit card in this article. To download it from the CLAT official website, one needs to follow these steps.
- Visit the official web page of CLAT 2022 – consortiumofnlus.ac.in
- Enter your registration ID and date of birth.
- Click on Download Admit Card when prompted.
- The admit card for CLAT 2022 will be shown on screen.
- Print out or save a copy of the admit card.
CLAT 2022 Admit Card – Important Details to Check
The admit card for the entrance exam will include some essential information about you and how you’ll be participating in the test. Your personal information will be used to identify you at the examination center, so it must match what you provided when registering. You may see these details on your CLAT 2022 admit card:
- Personal Information – Your full name, Category, Date of Birth, Parent/Guardian’s Name, and Communication Address.
- Small passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Examination Details – The date and time of the exams; Reporting Time; Exam Location.
- Course Selected While Registering for Test.
- Pre-Exam Instructions & Medical Self-Declaration.
Medical self-declaration required for CLAT 2022
The candidates are required to carry a medical self-declaration form to the exam hall. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, all candidates must ensure that they are medically fit enough to take part in this examination.
The medical self-declaration form has been provided as an attachment to your CLAT admit card.
How to Fix Incorrect Information on the CLAT Admit Card 2022?
As mentioned above, the admit card for CLAT 2022 must contain accurate information. However, in some cases, this may not be the case – such as an incorrect name or date of birth.
In these situations, candidates need to contact the exam authorities themselves so they can fix this incorrect information. Candidates are able to use a helpdesk provided by the CLAT offices when contacting them so they can provide any additional details needed.
CLAT Help Desk:
Mail – email@example.com
CLAT 2022 Exam Day: Important Things to Carry at Exam Hall
Candidates can bring the following items into the examination hall:
- A hard copy of their CLAT 2022 admit card/hall ticket.
- A valid ID (such as an Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Passport, or Driver’s License)
- A blue or black ballpoint pen.
- Face mask and hand gloves.
- A personal hand sanitizer.
- Medical self-declaration.
CLAT 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The Consortium of National Law Universities also releases the CLAT Exam Day Guidelines along with the Admit Card. The Pre-Exam Guidelines for CLAT 2022 will set the rules and regulations that will be followed by the candidates at the Test Center.
Candidates must read all the guidelines carefully and follow them in order to get hassle-free entry inside the Exam Hall. Some of the important Exam Day Guidelines for CLAT 2022 exam day are given below.
- It is important to give yourself extra time before the exam starts to ensure that you get here on time, preferably forty minutes before.
- If a test-taker is 15 minutes late, they will not be able to take the exam. Test takers need to make sure that they are at the testing center during the time listed on their admission card.
- The CLAT 2022 admit card and a valid ID card are needed to make an appearance at the examination sites. Those who do not have an admit card will be barred from entering.
- Candidates carrying any other items with them besides their admit card will be disqualified from the admission process and won’t get a chance to re-apply.
- The consortium will not be responsible for maintaining the baggage center during the exam. Candidates are advised not to carry any expensive things like cell phones and gadgets with them at their designated test area.
Visit the examination center a day before the test so that you can find it, then plan for transport or anything else you need.
For more updates on CLAT Exam 2022, keep visiting our academic updates page.