Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur just announced the exam date notification for the CG TET (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) 2022. This exam will be held by CG Vyapam on 18th September 2022. The candidates who have applied for this exam can download CG TET Admit Card 2022 from 13th September 2022 which is available at the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
Table of Contents
Chhattisgarh TET 2022 Details
|Department||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur|
|Examination||Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) 2022|
|Vyapam CG TET 2022 Exam Date||18th September 2022|
|CG Vyapam CG TET Admit Card Release Date||13th September 2022 (OUT)|
|CG TET Admit Card Download Link||Download Link1|
What is CG TET?
CG TET (Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test) is basically an eligibility exam that CPEB (Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board) conducts to ensure the eligibility of the candidates as classes 1st to 8th teachers. CG TET is not a requirement exam rather it is all about to validate the eligibility of the candidates. This exam is going to conduct by two different shifts for Paper 1 and Paper 2. The Paper 1 is for the primary teachers who will teach students from 1st to 5th classes and the Paper 2 is for the Upper Primary Teachers who mainly teach from 6th to 8th classes. After the exam, qualified candidates will be appointed as teachers according to their respective schools.
CG TET Admit Card 2022
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur is the authorized body to to conduct this CG TET exam. According to the official sources, the CG Vyapam will condust the CG TET 2022 exam on the 18 September 2022. According to the official sources, the Paper 1 exam will be held from 9:30 AM to 12:15 Noon and the Paper 2 exam will be conducted from 2:00 PM to 4:45 PM. The candidates who have registered, they can participate in the CG Teacher Eligibility Test as per the schedule.
As per the notice, CG Vyapam will provide the CG TET Admit Card on the September 13, 2022. Candidates who have applied for the exam, can download the Admit Card from the official website using the Registration number and Date of Birth. It also requires captcha code for validation. One can easily download the admit card from the official website just after the declaration.
CG TET eligibility criteria
Before going to apply for the CG TET exam, it is crucial to check the eligibility criteria of the candidates. In case the candidates fail to comply the CG TET eligibility criteria, the candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect. Here are the eligibility criteria for both Primary and Upper Primary Teacher posts.
For Primary teachers (1st to 5th classes)
- Candidates must pass 10th securing more than 50% marks.
- Must have passed 12th class having minimum 45% marks and should have completed 2 years of elementary education training under the National Teacher Education Council.
- Must have passed 12th class with a minimum of 50% and a 4 year old elementary education training.
- Should have passed XII with securing minimum 50% and the candidate for the final years in the biennial training.
- Should have graduation and must have passed appearing in the final year of two year Diploma Elementary Education.
For Upper Primary Teachers (6th to 8th classes)
- The candidate must pass XII with equal or more than 50% marks and must have passed appearing 4-year of BA/B.Sc ED or BA Ed/B.Sc.ED
- The candidate must obtain a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks along with one year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or two years of Bachelor in Education B.Ed while passing or appearing in the final exam.
- The candidate must have the graduate degree with minimum 50% marks in B.Ed as per the National Teacher Education Council.
- The candidate must have passed the XII or equal classes securing minimum 50% marks and passed appearing 4 years of B.EI.Ed
- Should have a graduation degree and must have passed appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
How to download CG TET Admit Card 2022
Chhattisgarh professional Examination Board organizes the CG TET exam once in a year. Since, this is the state level examination that helps to select the qualified teachers for 1st class to 8th class. After getting selected by the CG TET, teachers can teach on both Primary to Upper Primary classes. The CG TET admit card 2022 is all set to available on the official website and candidates can download that using official credentials. Before appearing to the exam, it is requested that, candidates must carry the hardcopy of the admit card/call letter for appearing in the exam. Candidates also have to strictly follow the instructions of the exam and the guidelines till the end of the exam. Here are the steps to follow in order to download the admit card.
Steps to follow for downloading CG TET Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website www.vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- Check the latest announcement and press release at the home page
- Select the download link for the CG TET admit card 2022
- Open that link in a new page
- Enter the required information like Registration number, Date of Birth and Captcha code
- Recheck the information you have entered. If all are correct then click on login button.
- Download the softcopy of CG TET admit card 2022 and check the exam details.
- Hardcopy is required to be appeared in the exam hall. You have to print the softcopy and keep it with you for further requirement.
After the download process is completed, you can close the window and return to the home page.
As per official notification, CG TET admit Card 2022 will be released on 13th September 2022.
Candidate can download CG TET admit card using their registration number and date of birth from the official website vyapam.cgstate.gov.in.
For more updates on CG TET Exam 2022 keep visiting our website cbseacademic.in