BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022: The Barkatullah University in Bhopal is giving out applications for the Undergraduate course following the announcement of the CUET UG 2022 result. The first admission list has been declared on 29th September 2022. Admission is going to be provided in a different undergraduate course at Barkatullah University, a few courses, such as B.A., B.Sc (Honors/Research), B.Sc (Zoology), B.Com (Honors), and some more.
In this guide, we are going to discuss all details regarding BU Bhopal 1st Admission Merit List for 2022.
Table of Contents
BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022: Overview
The university is going to choose candidates as per the scored marks in CUET UG 2022. Later on, the authority is going to disclose the name of the shortlisted candidate under BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022. The chosen can take part in the admission process. Thus, any student planning to take admission should appear in the BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022.
You can check the results through the CUET registration number and password. It is a merit list that is going to be prepared based on the CUET 2022 score. The candidates who score higher are going to be ranked higher on the merit list and will be eligible for seat allotment in the counseling rounds.
How to Download BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022?
If you have to download the BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022, you can check out the steps given below.
- Go over to the official website of BU is www.bubhopal.ac.in.
- On the homepage, you will notice the option UTD Admission Portal 2022-23.
- The University Department Admission 2022 opens up.
- Now, you have to check the BU UG First Merit List and then click on that.
- The merit list PDF is going to open up on the screen.
- Check for the name and rank that has been allotted to you.
Direct Link : Provisional Seat Allotment Student List
Things that You Need to Check in the BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022
The candidate has to check a few details when they are checking the merit list so that don’t encounter any problems in the further admission stages. The points that you check are given below.
- Name of the candidate, you need to check the name of the candidate properly.
- The roll number of the application needs to be checked with the registration number.
- The category for which you have appeared in the exam has also been mentioned in the list.
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Name of the university.
- Marks obtained.
- Candidate’s Stat rank.
What Is the Post Process After the Declaration of BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Merit List 2022?
After the merit list has been declared on the official site, the candidates need to go through different processes, such as fee submission, counseling, and document submission.
When you find your name on the merit list, the applicant has to proceed with the counseling process that involves choice filling up, locking in the seat and seat allotment declaration by the authority.
Moreover, when the seat allotment has been done, the candidate should pay for the seat confirmation fees. Ultimately, you will have to report to the allotted institution to proceed with the admission and document verification.
What Are the Documents You Have to Submit for Admission?
Here are the documents you need to submit if you are seeking admission.
- ID proofs, such as driving license, AADHAAR Card, and pan card.
- For the candidate in the reserved category, a candidate has to render the category certificate that has been approved by a government-recognized authority.
- The candidate has to give their domicile certificate.
- Every educational or the DOB document.
- Candidate’s passport-size photograph.
- All educational certifications.
- Migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate if the candidate has passed out of college only recently.
Things to Know About BU Bhopal UG Counseling Session
After the merit list has been published, all scrutinized candidates are going to be informed by the university to drop in for the Counseling Session for confirming the course that has been offered to them. All candidates have to reach the university at the specified time with the required documents and allotment letter. This is for the document verification process.
The documents that the applicants submit have to be verified by the experts and as soon as the verification process is complete, the university is going to display the student list who has cleared the document verification round. Make sure that you pay the admission fee for the admission process to be complete.
What Are the Steps to Download BU Bhopal UG 1st Admission Allotment?
- On the admission page of the university, you will have to tick ‘Download Allotment Letter’.
- Next, you have to fill up the credentials and then press on the box ‘Login’.
- This will open the candidate dashboard.
- Choose the ‘Download Seat Allotment Letter’ and you are going to receive a printed copy of the allotment letter.
- Carry the letter along with you to the university.
|Seat allotment list Direct Link||Seat Allotted Student List|
No, the applicants will not receive any personal notification regarding the merit list published by the officials.
The enrolled candidates can download the first merit list from 29th September 2022 onwards through an online medium.
UTD is the full form of the University Teaching Department. It is a separate department operating in the university.
No, Barkatullah University is a university of the state government. Previously, the university was known as the University of Bhopal.
No, you can’t file one application for two courses. File different applications for different courses at the university.