Class 12th is one of the foundational years for students. Hence its vitality in the lives of students remains unquestioned. With the onset of November, preparation for the board exams is in full swing among the students. However, the biggest wait is for the CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2023 of final exams. As discussed earlier, the Central Board of Secondary Education had discarded its method of term board examination. Rather, it has reverted back to its initial system of annual board exams.
Class 12 or Senior Secondary examination will start from February 15 and end on April 5, 2023. Class 12 exams will start at 10.30 am and ends at 1.30 pm.
To download the Date sheet PDF: Click Here
The date sheet can be accessed from the official website of the Central Board Of Secondary education, once released. You can use the following link to access the same. https://cbse.gov.in/cbsenew/cbse.html
How to access the CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2023
- Use the link provided above to access the website
- Now, select the link “CBSE Class 12 Date Sheet 2023”
- You will be directed to a new page with the pdf of the datesheet.
- You can download this file and take a printout.
But now that the datesheet is out, what should be your next step?
In case you are worried, don’t worry, we have it sorted for you.
Plan your exam preparations
- So, since your board exam date sheet will be released by the end of December, you should begin with your daily revisions of each subject.
- Moreover, it is quite essential to ensure that you have completed all the important topics and chapters (high weightage). In case you haven’t begun with that.
- For daily and consistent revisions, you can allot a time slot along with the regular study sessions. For example, with a study session of 1 hour of Physics, make sure you allot 30 mins separately for revising a previous chapter.
- Start solving sample papers/ previous year papers one month prior to the exams. This gives you enough time to know the paper pattern and revise your weak topics as well.
- Take rest and proper breaks. You cannot do well in exams if you do not care about your mental and physical. Eat and rest in time and take proper sleep to avoid fatigue.
- Revise your notes by summarizing them rather than constantly reading them.
- Read and solve your NCERT books, again. And again. NCERT books of all subjects are supremely important with respect to boards. Solve the back questions each time you revise and make notes of each difficult one.
In case you have not downloaded the sample papers/previous year papers yet, we have got you covered:
|Sample Paper PDF (All Subjects)||CBSE Class 12 Sample Paper|
|Previous Year Question Papers Class 12 (PDF)||Previous Year Question Papers Class 12|
In case you feel drained out and mentally exhausted, we understand you. You are not alone and to know what you can do in this situation, you can read our article – 5 tips for the mental health of students
That’s it. You are all set to give the board exams now. All the very best!!
For more queries related to board exams, you can follow our website cbseacademic.in or official website cbse.gov.in
CBSE Class 12 Datesheet has been released for 2023 board exams.
It is speculated that the board exams will commence on February 15, 2023.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will not take term-based board examinations. It will continue its annual examination from this session. Thus students will have to give the papers only once.
Since each subject will be of 80 marks (of theory) each, the students are required to secure a minimum of 40 percent for passing the subject. Thus, the student must secure 32 out of 80 marks to pass it.