CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2024: This article will be focused on clearing all your doubts regarding the date sheet for the board exams of class 10th 2023. As discussed earlier, the Central Board of Secondary Education will take the “pre-covid” annual examination offline. With the syllabus of the class 10 released initially during the session.
The CBSE Class 10 board exams will be held from February 15 to March 13, 2024
To download the Date sheet PDF: Click Here
The speculations say that the exams would commence on February 15th. The students will be appearing for five subjects in order to qualify for the next class.
How to check CBSE class 10 date sheet 2024
- First, visit the official website of the central board of secondary education cbse.gov.in
- Visit the academic portal on the website.
- Use the link to the “CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2024”.
- As you click on the link a new window appears. Click on the same option.
- The datesheet will be opened on your screen in a PDF Format.
The students must be aware of the tentative and final dates of their practical examinations as they hold around 25 marks for the subject
Plan your study with CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2024
The students have already begun their preparation for the board exams. But if you are wondering what should be the next step after the datesheet is released, relax, like always, WE HAVE GOT YOU!!
- Since your CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2024 will be released in December and your exams will start in February, it is best to begin revising each subject in December
- Make a revision slot in your day to revise the previous two chapters before you work on something new in that subject. For example, in case you are planning to study English Literature for 30 mins, plan extra 20 mins for the revision of 2 – 3 chapters before/after that 30 mins slot.
- Go through the syllabus again and see if you have covered all the important topics and chapters. If not, do them on a priority basis.
- Start solving sample papers from January. It is always to give yourself a buffer time and start early. One month will provide you enough time to solve at least 6 sample/previous year papers (of each subject), analyze your mistakes, and rectify them as well.
Have you not downloaded the papers yet? Do not worry, we have got it covered for you
Class 10th Sample Papers
|Class 10 Sample Question Paper 2022-23
|SQP Class 10 2022-23
|Class 10 Sample Question Paper 2020-21
|SQP Class 12 2020-21
Previous Years Question Papers
|Class 10 Previous Years Question Papers
|Class 10 PYQP
- Use CBSE Class 10 Date Sheet 2024 as to plan to study.
- Start practicing the comprehension passages, and writing skills in your language subject. Start taking it seriously, because we all know you have not been doing that so far.
- Read NCERT, again. And again. Never underestimate the NCERT books and their back questions. Solve the questions each time you revise the chapters.
- Lastly, do not forget to do the most crucial step. Give Yourself A Break. Yes, You cannot perform your 100% if your mental and physical health doesn’t support you.
Struggling with exam pressure? Finding it difficult to maintain a balance between your mental health and boards. We understand and you are not alone. Read our article on how you can take care of your mental health and get that balance again. check out 5 tips for the mental health of Students
CBSE Class 10 Datesheet has been released for 2024 board exams.
No. The boards will not get canceled for this session as per the officials currently. However, the boards will be conducted only once a year.
The board exams will be of 80% marks covering the entire syllabus of the subject. There are no term examinations like last year. The board has resumed its pattern of annual exams.
The students are required to secure a minimum of 40% marks in order to pass the subject, i.e. 32/80.