CBSE Class 12 Kuchipudi Dance Syllabus 2022-23
KUCHIPUDI DANCE (CODE NO. 058) Theory
Total Marks: 100
Theory Marks: 30
- A brief history and acquaintance with some traditional dance forms of the region, other than the one offered for study.
- Acquaintance with life history of the chief exponents of the dance form, past and
- Knowledge of the following terms:
- Nritta, Nritya, Natya, Tandava, Lasya, Lokadharmi, Natyadharmi
- Chaturvidha Abhinaya (Angika, Vachika, Satyika, Aharya) with special reference to Mukhaja Abhinaya.
- Sanchari Bhava, Sattvika Bhava
- Types of compositions and formats used in Kuchipudi Definitions of the following:
- Rangapuja, Shabdam,Ashthapadi, Kalaapam, (Bhaama Kalaapam, GollaKalaapam).
KUCHIPUDI DANCE Practical
- One Sabdam preferably from Dashavatara or Prahlada Pattabhishekha,
- One Swarapallavi, one
- One Kshetrayya padam, oneAsthapadi
- One 5. An extract from BhaamaKalaapam.
- Recitation of an Aditala Jathi along with Teermanam.
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click here|
|Complete Syllabus||Class 12 Syllabus|