Chapter at a Glance
4. In a uniform magnetic field, a charged particle moves in a straight line when the field is parallel to its velocity.
5. In a uniform magnetic field, a charged particle moves in a circle when the field is perpendicular to its velocity.
14. If the conductors carry currents in the opposite direction, the magnetic field due to them at the mid-point will be in the same direction.
15. In a uniform magnetic field, a charged particle moves in a helix when the field is inclined (not parallel or perpendicular) to its velocity.
16. The ammeter of lower range has higher resistance than the ammeter of higher range.
17. The voltmeter of lower range has lower resistance than the voltmeter of higher range.
18. The deflection produced per unit current in galvanometer is called its current sensitivity.
- NCERT Revision Notes for Class 12 (All Subjects)
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Notes
- NCERT Solutions for class 12th Physics Chapter 4 Moving Charges and Magnetism