Chapter at a Glance
1. Bohr’s theory is applicable for hydrogen and hydrogen like atoms or ions i.e. for the atoms or ions which has number of electron= 1 but atomic number z may be different.
10. The period of revolution of electron in Bohr orbit is proportional to the cube of quantum number.
11. The angular momentum of electron in Bohr orbit is proportional to the quantum number.
- NCERT Revision Notes for Class 12 (All Subjects)
- CBSE Class 12 Physics Notes
- NCERT Solutions for class 12th Chemistry Chapter 12 Atom