Lesson at a Glance
1. The bisector of an angle passes between the two arms of the angle.
2. Each point on the bisector of an angle is equidistant from the arms of the angle.
3. In the process of constructing the perpendicular bisector of a line segment, the radius of each arc must be greater than the half of the line segment.
4. Each point on the perpendicular bisector of a line segment is equidistant from the end points of the line segment.
5. To construct a triangle when the sum of the three sides and the two base angles are given, first we draw the line segment consisting the sum of the three sides and the two base angles.
- NCERT Revision Notes for Class 9 (All Subjects)
- Class 9 Maths Notes (Chapter-wise PDF)
- NCERT Solutions for class 9th Mathematics Chapter 11 Constructions