CBSE Class 12 Manipuri Dance Syllabus 2022-23
MANIPURI DANCE (CODE 060) Theory
Total Marks: 100
- Acquaintance with life history of chief exponents past and present of the dance
- Acquaintance with the contents of
- Knowledge of the following terms:
- Nritta, Nritya and Tandava, Lasya, Loka Dharmi, NatyaDharmi.
- Abhinaya: Angika, Vachika, Aharya
- Rasa: Sthayi Bhava,
- Knowledge of technical terms of the style:
- Chali, Bhangi, Longlei,Uplei
- Different kinds of Choloms: Kartal Cholom, Khubak Isei Cholom, Pung
- Different Talas, Rajmel, Menkup,Tanchap.
- Different kinds
- Acquaintance with the traditional costumes, make up for the dance style
- Potloi and its different components for Radha and Gopis
- Typical traditional make up for Manipuri classical dances with emphasis on Vaishnava Tilak.
Manipuri Dance Practical
- Basic stance and movements of both Pung and Kartal Choloms (whichever is applicable). Practical demonstration of Choloms in Rajmel, Menkup and
- Bhangi Pareng Achouba and Goshtha Bhangi Pareng. Punglon Jagoi and Isei
- Khurumba Bhangi Pareng, Krishna Abhisar, Radha Abhisar Krishna Nartan, Radha Nartan, Advanced Cholom in Char Tal .
Knowledge of the background of the following:
- Nata Sankirtan and Ariba Pala. Lai Haraoba, Maharaas, Vasant Raas, Kunja Raas, Nitya Raas and Diva Raas, Goshtha Leela, UdukhalLeela.
- Biographies of great Jagoi Gurus: Guru Amubi Singh, Guru Atomba Singh and Guru Amudon Sharma.
- Stories of Nongpok Ningthou and Panthoibi, Khamba and Thoibi.
|Download Syllabus PDF||Click here|
|Complete Syllabus||Class 12 Syllabus|