Readiness for Accreditation
- Ensure Management Commitment.
- Create an Accreditation Calendar with timelines.
- Set up a core group which will ultimately be a part of SAC - School Accreditation Committee (Principal, Vice Principal, Head Mistress, Co-ordinators, Examination In charge, Activity In charge, Life Skills In charge, Counselors/ Special Educators, Admin In charge, Parents, Students, Alumni, and representative of Management.
- Read and understand the SQAA Manual within the core group.
- Map existing evidences in your school with the statements and evidences given in the SQAA Manual.
- Do a gap analysis.
- Plan qualitative and quantitative interventions wherever required.
- Ensure that all evidences are in place- create templates and implement processes if evidences are missing.
- Ensure that there are enough processes and evidences for monitoring, review, feedback and follow up, etc.
- Organize and collect documents/evidences at one place and flag them.
- The core group to do the first self-audit.
Request the agency to plan out the first visit.
Tips for School Leaders